I can see, that smoke grenade was used against you in that attack. So, you finished the fight, went to home page and effect was still active? Perhaps home page was opened in another tab? What about home page refresh - it was still there? I can't replicate so far.
It was still active when returning to the home page. I’ve checked my browser and do not have any other tabs for torn. I will try again a little later and see if I can replicate it again.
For example, I've been chaining, got smoked, then in the next fight within 10 seconds, I was still smoked. I assumed it carries on until the effect has run out?
Yup i think your right. I hadn’t noticed it before.
Done a few attacks and after a minute or two stats are normal again.
Thank you
Please Close the bug report.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #9
The passive effects of temps carry over from the fights and are visible on your home page until the effect lasts, applies to all stat altering temps (Smokes, Temp boosters and even GAK Demoralize). Closing the report. :)