Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OVER

Started by Ara [2094582] on in Attacking.

216 replies · 4.02k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 217 / 217 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ara [2094582]
I have the attack saved of where I owe all losses and onward

03:36:33 15/04/20

Will be coming online here and there throughout the day to keep up my gym training

Will do another 2 hour brutal session again after work tonight to get caught up on payments

I'm an essential worker ;)
Ara [2094582]
I take back what I said, just f**k off with the waiting posts guys, I'm only going through payments once a day because otherwise I have to be on torn 24/7 which isnt happening

Dont waste your time, theres enough evidence here I pay and you just need to wait for the pay cycle
Ara [2094582]
Ive been going page by page shoving out payments for just shy of 3 hours now and i gotta break, will get back at it tomorrow, i wasnt able to catch up 100%

I owe all losses past this point
17:14:14 15/04/20
Ara [2094582]
Losing momentum!!! I understand paying once a day and getting behind is not ideal for all of you

To get you motivated again, I'm raising my price to 400k per loss, you probably will never get another buyer at this price, take advantage of it