Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job pay

Started by Shadowcorpz [2531123] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 356 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Shadowcorpz [2531123]
Hi I just started yesterday and I got a job at the army and It says you get paid each day. Does that mean you get paid every 24 hours or do you get paid every few houre?
Stone_Head [2106002]
I'm working in a company with a salary of 1.5m. I don't get see the wallet being increased with this amount. What's going? I checked, the company has a lot of funds.
Aezur [1950769]
Check you are actually being paid that. It's in company (I think in 'Employees' but I'm flying so can't check).
CorneliusIII [2470308]
Correct. On your company page where the income graph is, you can change the dropdown box to employees. You can see your stats, position and pay
Awesome-O [2356036]
You should be getting it as its automated, the company owner does not need to do anything, all they need to do is give you trains if they want too

As far as i know even if the company has $0 funds i think you still get paid
Aezur [1950769]
Then you are getting it. you are either getting mugged or spending it. You're just not noticing it. No other possibilities as far as I'm aware.
Aezur [1950769]
If the company runs out of money, all the employees wages are set to 0, the advertisement budget is set to 0, and I think all the employees are notified.