Hi I just started yesterday and I got a job at the army and It says you get paid each day. Does that mean you get paid every 24 hours or do you get paid every few houre?
Job pay
Started by Shadowcorpz [2531123] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Every 24 hours, at somewhere between 18:00 and 19:00 TCT
pay goes into your wallet at 18:00 TCT each day
Once per 24 hours.
Every 24 hours
you get it at 18TCT along with job points. you wont get any notification
I'm working in a company with a salary of 1.5m. I don't get see the wallet being increased with this amount. What's going? I checked, the company has a lot of funds.
Check you are actually being paid that. It's in company (I think in 'Employees' but I'm flying so can't check).
Correct. On your company page where the income graph is, you can change the dropdown box to employees. You can see your stats, position and pay
From there, I can see that in getting paid 1.5m let day. However, I don't get it. I don't remember ever getting it.
You should be getting it as its automated, the company owner does not need to do anything, all they need to do is give you trains if they want too
As far as i know even if the company has $0 funds i think you still get paid
As far as i know even if the company has $0 funds i think you still get paid
Then you are getting it. you are either getting mugged or spending it. You're just not noticing it. No other possibilities as far as I'm aware.
If the company runs out of money, all the employees wages are set to 0, the advertisement budget is set to 0, and I think all the employees are notified.
Thanks for the info
He must be getting paid then, wonder how much money he has on hand not to notice $1.5mil everyday?
He must be getting paid then, wonder how much money he has on hand not to notice $1.5mil everyday?
Ikr. Not gonna mug the guy I'm giving advice to... But damn, he's making it hard!