I was gonna post yours, but there's no pics of you on the net with mage's dick in your mouth
Unrelenting DELETED!!!!!
Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 659 / 659 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
huehuehue
hop off my swag and get your on comebacks bitch
hop off my swag and get your on comebacks bitch
ahahahahaaha you & swag in the same statement is an oxymoron
and you typing, are just a moron :D
Bro I’ve read through like 20 pages of this thread and finally I’ve arrived at a conclusion.
You my friend, are a f**king pleb.
You my friend, are a f**king pleb.
Pretty slow, but at least you got there in the end :P
And you living is why we root for the Wuhan
All I had to read was your one statement & figured out you're another cuckold
Complete bullshit. bogie showing his incompetence and bias.
DOWN WITH BITCHASS BOGIE
DOWN WITH BITCHASS BOGIE
Are you wishing rl death on me sir?
You do know thats a feddable offence, right? Perhaps since your such a noble guy who is so against cheating you would do the right thing and delete your trash account. Or a forum ban would work to so we can all forget you exist like we never knew you existed before this thread
You do know thats a feddable offence, right? Perhaps since your such a noble guy who is so against cheating you would do the right thing and delete your trash account. Or a forum ban would work to so we can all forget you exist like we never knew you existed before this thread
Wishing it? Naw. Be upset if it happened? Again, naw
Wishing for nature to cull the herd? No that is a yes.
I've never claimed to be Noble. Unlike you, I'm jus not a cuckold who supports cheaters. I know, you're upset. I'm sure now that zahids gone, you'll find another dick to play with.
Wishing for nature to cull the herd? No that is a yes.
I've never claimed to be Noble. Unlike you, I'm jus not a cuckold who supports cheaters. I know, you're upset. I'm sure now that zahids gone, you'll find another dick to play with.
Some people need to have their forum posting abilities taken away..
OT: Zahid is scum. I hope pachi gets released :(
OT: Zahid is scum. I hope pachi gets released :(
Its hard to even think about playing with Zahid's dick with it so far down your throat bro
I didn't even know Zahid had a dick but you seem to be the expert in anything to do with him or UR, so I will take your word for it.
I am still waiting for you to show one post of me showing support to any cheaters? Is thinking your a retarded old man, me being supporting cheaters? If so then guess ya caught me
I didn't even know Zahid had a dick but you seem to be the expert in anything to do with him or UR, so I will take your word for it.
I am still waiting for you to show one post of me showing support to any cheaters? Is thinking your a retarded old man, me being supporting cheaters? If so then guess ya caught me
It's ok you ain't gotta deflect. No judgement here. Come on out of the closet.
Gotta be rough on you now. School's closed & you're stuck home with your mommie.
Gotta be rough on you now. School's closed & you're stuck home with your mommie.
Actually stuck at yo mama's house. She might be ugly as a skunk but atleast she can cook :D
When you're right, you're right. She's a hell of a cook.
pretty fun to see a dumb and weak beta male "Wishing for nature to cull the herd" you got first row seats for that ticket.
Awww look audience, another internet warrior whose mommy let him play for a few mins.
I bet you make your wife call you Garthor
*Anybody thinks Garthor's posts in this thread are braindead*
Garthor: you must support cheaters u cuck!21!121!@!
Garthor: you must support cheaters u cuck!21!121!@!