Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unrelenting DELETED!!!!!

Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in Faction Discussion.

658 replies · 26.4k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 659 / 659 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Caedes [2100412]
Bro I’ve read through like 20 pages of this thread and finally I’ve arrived at a conclusion.

You my friend, are a f**king pleb.
Nemesis [2163874]
Are you wishing rl death on me sir?

You do know thats a feddable offence, right? Perhaps since your such a noble guy who is so against cheating you would do the right thing and delete your trash account. Or a forum ban would work to so we can all forget you exist like we never knew you existed before this thread
Kender_FAAFO [1674614]
Wishing it? Naw. Be upset if it happened? Again, naw
Wishing for nature to cull the herd? No that is a yes.
I've never claimed to be Noble. Unlike you, I'm jus not a cuckold who supports cheaters. I know, you're upset. I'm sure now that zahids gone, you'll find another dick to play with.
Kelsie [340367]
Some people need to have their forum posting abilities taken away..

OT: Zahid is scum. I hope pachi gets released :(
Nemesis [2163874]
Its hard to even think about playing with Zahid's dick with it so far down your throat bro

I didn't even know Zahid had a dick but you seem to be the expert in anything to do with him or UR, so I will take your word for it.

I am still waiting for you to show one post of me showing support to any cheaters? Is thinking your a retarded old man, me being supporting cheaters? If so then guess ya caught me
Kender_FAAFO [1674614]
It's ok you ain't gotta deflect. No judgement here. Come on out of the closet.
Gotta be rough on you now. School's closed & you're stuck home with your mommie.