A white egg appeared on the right side in faction s armory page.. clicked on it right away and nothing happened. No message appeared while the egg disappeared after the click.
It s the first time it happens and I m on mobile.
Thanks
I'll ask Viktor to check if an egg spawned for you here, or if he knows what might have happened.
I found a purple egg on iPad on the newspaper ad but it didn’t work to click on it. Just clicked the link on the ad :( so sad
Lol actually I think people put the egg image in the ad. I downloaded the ad image and it includes an egg
I see that you got another egg in 3 minutes after that. There could be issues sometimes with some eggs due to network or other reasons.
Sorry lol my bad
Yea I ve been trying to find eggs after that and I did, that s the point of the competition I think. I m talking about the specific white one that is minus one important EGG. And the "other reasons" is the reason I made the bug report cause my network is perfectly fine.
I m not sure how the issue is solved .. and why u closed it.
went to hosp to see how much time i had left. There literally was 10 or 12 seconds.
then DoctorN tells me there is an egg that appeared.
but of course the hospital visit ends and refreshes the screen, and the egg disappears.
Can this be credited to me?
At approx 5:05 to 5:09 just minutes ago
Make a separate bug report, im sure admins/staff can help you.