Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue with clicked egg

Started by Salvation [847571] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Salvation [847571]
A white egg appeared on the right side in faction s armory page.. clicked on it right away and nothing happened. No message appeared while the egg disappeared after the click.
It s the first time it happens and I m on mobile.

Thanks
Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin Staff
I see that you got another egg in 3 minutes after that. There could be issues sometimes with some eggs due to network or other reasons.
Salvation [847571]
Yea I ve been trying to find eggs after that and I did, that s the point of the competition I think. I m talking about the specific white one that is minus one important EGG. And the "other reasons" is the reason I made the bug report cause my network is perfectly fine.
I m not sure how the issue is solved .. and why u closed it.
karma4u [2502333]
went to hosp to see how much time i had left. There literally was 10 or 12 seconds.

then DoctorN tells me there is an egg that appeared.

but of course the hospital visit ends and refreshes the screen, and the egg disappears.

Can this be credited to me?

At approx 5:05 to 5:09 just minutes ago