Lets get the merit!
420
Started by Melayu [2147023] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 72 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- -Shrooms- [2014927]
· 41 likes ·
I've never used a drug in 4 years of playing and got the merit today on my first ever drug use. - Hopslam [795412]
· 21 likes ·
THAT IS FREAKING EPIC! gg Prencess [image: i.gyazo.com] - -Shrooms- [2014927]
· 19 likes ·
Lol thank you! I was straight edge for so long that one puff took me out.
Yeah, but like..... why GD and why make a thread saying just that lmao
It's a very hard to get merit .. God luck!
No OD on first attempt of the day
only an hour an 18 minutes cool down until next try
only an hour an 18 minutes cool down until next try
Aren’t you the one who has like 15 Weed ODs already?
I don't think it's Hopslam, nor is it me. I stopped using cannabis after the first overdose on it.
Na not I
i dont have the cannabis OD honor yet
i dont have the cannabis OD honor yet
You take some Xanax and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed!
wrong OD...
wrong OD...
manic has 4 cannabis OD
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16072729&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18988984
Big_Rico, slork, and Hogfather have had 2, based on achievement threads
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16072729&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18988984
Big_Rico, slork, and Hogfather have had 2, based on achievement threads
Mentions: 4th TIME CANNABIS OD!!!
How lucky are they
Forgot all about this. Took Xanax and flew. Bleh.
I overdosed on the 6th cannabis I ever used, so that's nice. My milk still tastes strange to this day.
Edit:
This guy must've liked the milk
Edit:
420
This guy must've liked the milk
Mentions: 420
0/2
You roll up a joint and smoke the cannabis. (420 : 3x bonus!)
You roll up a joint and smoke the cannabis. (420 : 3x bonus!)
This just happened me, what does this mean?
0/3
You roll up a joint and smoke the cannabis. (420 : 3x bonus!)
You roll up a joint and smoke the cannabis. (420 : 3x bonus!)
Don't forget to leave out milk and cookies for Snoop Dogg this 420 eve.
I'll take mine shaken not stirred