i have found a bug when it comes to messaging in the chat box when you type the same message one after the other you usually get the error message saying You can't send the same message twice in a row. but if you use a capital letter anywhere in the sentence you can repeat the word/sentence however times you want
chat box
Started by mpboii [750339] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I don't think this should be issue. However I will pass it on to Joe to see if any changes are needed. Thanks!
No I don't think that's an issue? The same as adding a letter to the end / changing a letter entirely. I don't see the difference personally.