Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat box

Started by mpboii [750339] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
mpboii [750339]
i have found a bug when it comes to messaging in the chat box when you type the same message one after the other you usually get the error message saying You can't send the same message twice in a row. but if you use a capital letter anywhere in the sentence you can repeat the word/sentence however times you want
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I don't think this should be issue. However I will pass it on to Joe to see if any changes are needed. Thanks!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
No I don't think that's an issue? The same as adding a letter to the end / changing a letter entirely. I don't see the difference personally.