As someone who uses trade chat time from time to advertise:
- 125 is already a challenge, the moment you need to add a link to somewhere, even with a link shortener, it takes a lot of space. Lowering this even more is not something that should be done. However, that doesn't mean that more is needed either (although, as a programmer I'd rather see 128 or 127 lol)
- 10 seconds seems like a good time, but if needed 30 seconds would be the max to advertise I think
EDIT:
[image: i.imgur.com]As example, my message is 136 characters long. The text itself is almost as small as I can get without losing any information. Combining my forum posts is also not something I will do. The only way would be to shorten the links even more, which I will probably do, but I don't expect anymore to obtain a custom domain just for torn.