Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Warhammer 40k

Started by Wiqued [2528306] on in Hobbies & Interests.

6 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Wiqued [2528306]
Hey! Anyone like Warhammer? What army are you working on right now? I basically just got into it and I am building a sisters army, can't wait until I've got them all painted up
Robbo [1826175]
That's awesome, what made you pick up the hobby?

I'm getting round to painting some Death Guard I had lying around
neusis [2511058]
Harlequins for me, but still building up. Got into it with a friend about a couple of years ago - actually prefer the painting over playing.

Have you tried Warhammer Age of Sigmar? Different flavour of miniatures with a fantasy theme, check it out if you haven't already!
Heretical [210912]
I have finished a Word Bearers detachment quite awhile back and will be looking to doing up a Alpha legion army after I do up an Emperor's Children Pre-heresy detachment :)