Hey! Anyone like Warhammer? What army are you working on right now? I basically just got into it and I am building a sisters army, can't wait until I've got them all painted up
Warhammer 40k
Started by Wiqued [2528306] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I like Space Hulk
That's awesome, what made you pick up the hobby?
I'm getting round to painting some Death Guard I had lying around
I'm getting round to painting some Death Guard I had lying around
Harlequins for me, but still building up. Got into it with a friend about a couple of years ago - actually prefer the painting over playing.
Have you tried Warhammer Age of Sigmar? Different flavour of miniatures with a fantasy theme, check it out if you haven't already!
Have you tried Warhammer Age of Sigmar? Different flavour of miniatures with a fantasy theme, check it out if you haven't already!
Kinda unfortunate that we can't order models out of FW while this quarantine lasts
I have finished a Word Bearers detachment quite awhile back and will be looking to doing up a Alpha legion army after I do up an Emperor's Children Pre-heresy detachment :)
I am being gifted a small army of Blood Angels. I have always wanted to play but cost prohibited. Any advice?