Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by slap [2478831] on in Graveyard.

38 replies · 667 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Monday [2402913]
I picked this day because Im not popular and people hate it when I come around.

Also I can tell people, "You're about to get a bad case of the Monday's buddy."
TealJade [1737229]
Officially 2531 days though I lost 5 days during a reset. Days played weren't affected but things like days in faction and marriage were reduced.
SurferH2O [42164]
I was in Helvete for years, then the faction sold and I was not a good fit for the new ownership. There's no blame here and I hope they are doing well.

I have to say, I am thoroughly enjoying the IBB team and the move was good for all involved.
Gorgonzola [1300528]
This is just a report, it seems less friendly and anecdotal. I know you can pull the figures but it doesn’t always seem to me like you should.

It’s also slightly inaccurate because Torn hasn’t always kept tabs if you left and came back. That shouldn’t disqualify your service.
CRLF [2095076]
It's just one reply. It doesn't invalidate anyone else's reply. In the past, leaving a faction and returning to it did reset your service record. It no longer does.

So, yes, there are plenty of people who have served a single faction a long time but who guested out and returned. They're welcome to reply here with their actual time served, if they know it.
Gorgonzola [1300528]
I think my real point is that this post just alienates those who have served but aren't on a top ten, twenty, other arbitrary figure list. They have stories to be told but as soon as you make it a spreadsheet, they are overlooked. Your response only seems to be relevant to people who can make a claim to force a new row in your list.

There are threads where that's the point, this one just didn't have that feel to me. Seems a shame.

joei disliked your post

I love being validated.