Very nice achievment!!
Criminal Empire
Started by Rekker [1761] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congrats, welcome to the club!
Now I mostly do Arson Warehouse to try and build my CE back plus busts to try and finish those out.
Now I mostly do Arson Warehouse to try and build my CE back plus busts to try and finish those out.
Exactly what he said :P
This is my new favorite "someday" club.
wow, 10,020 drug crimes, and i thought my 10,004 were impressive! nicely done!
It’s actually short for his full name which is “Better than Rekker”
Oh
I thought it was short for 'Be Rekker'
I thought it was short for 'Be Rekker'
Shh man you're gonna give me away...
pfffft, newb
Congrats and welcome to the club!
Wow man this is impressive !
You want him to go for 100k?!?!?!?!?!?!