32 replies · 917 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 4 likes · Now please round up those numbers :
Rekker[1761]
· 2 likes · Did you try to copy my name
KPCSlor[1557404]
· 2 likes · Congrats, welcome to the club! Now I mostly do Arson Warehouse to try and build my CE back plus busts to try and finish those out.
Finally achieved all crime merits as of this morning, Gave myself the goal of getting all these done before crimes 2.0. Obviously that has been achieved, we can nag Ched some more to maybe get them into place :P
Onward and upwards, I will now focus on becoming some what relevant for a P.A team, Was also a goal to get all crime merits done before I took this path.
Shit, looking at your age, I kinda don't want to go for all the crime merits anymore. Probably will keep doing the Warehouse arson till I reach 60 NNB and will focus on safe crime merits.
I didn't and didn't even notice until you posted that
Named after a character from a book (but if you want to see it as an homage to a highly accomplished torn user and send some goodies my way, you could do that).