Hello!
I'm always buying plushies & flowers, along with several other items that are listed below
I provide safe & mug-free trading with fair prices!
[image: ucan.cf]
Just set a trade to quickly sell your stuff whenever you find me online
I have programmed an app for up-to-date prices, there you can also calculate & verify what I will pay, the price list below is an image generated from the app.
Data auto-updates itself each time its viewed with 30 seconds cache.
Prices are based on market values and might go above the market value when I'm in dire need of a specific item.
Make sure to follow my prices for earning top $$$!
Link to complete list of items that I buy: https://ucan.tk or https://ucan.cf
| Plushie [image: ucan.cf] | Flower [image: ucan.cf] | Drug & Special [image: ucan.cf] |
| Energy Drink [image: ucan.cf] | Supply Pack [image: ucan.cf] | Booster [image: ucan.cf] |
FAQ#1: What is "demand"? How does it work?
Answer: There is more demand for the items I lack the most. Those that are in higher demand have higher prices. Sellers mostly use it as a guide to determine where to travel next. Demand levels are only valid for plushies and flowers.
FAQ#2: How big do you consider a bulky trade?
Answer: Anything over 50m would be bulky. In which case I pay a little extra. Usually in the form of rounding up the grand total. Please note that I always try to round up the totals, regardless of the bulkiness
→ If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me