Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

joei rants

Started by WasilWaffle [2331700] on in General Discussion.

70 replies · 757 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Rca [1860888]
Joei is one of the great forum posters and reminds me of the old times. Keep going Joei
WasilWaffle [2331700]
I agree her cause is good. I dont agree with the way shes going about it. I am not yet saying her story is fake because I just don't know yet. I'm sure the truth will come out sooner or later. Joei id love for you to respond or make a tread and state what your trying to accomplish.
Rca [1860888]
Do you really think anybody would go on the internet and lie about their gender? I don't think it's very likely
joei [2474002]
whats funny about women? you thinking of some sort of sexist joke? another member of the patriarchy smh
joei [2474002]
i dont think im cut out for the thread making business anymore how about you make it with what you think im trying to accomplish
Hollow_Knight [476394]
joei isn't mysterious. joei isn't even a girl. He is at least the third restart formerly known as Pig and Meow. The last two accounts are in fed. Instead of roll playing an animal this time, he is now roll playing a woman, poorly I might add. He doesn't play this game like a normal person would. His sole purpose here is to live in the forums, talking trash, making stuff up, lying, and just generally being a bad troll. His associates are that of Dud and the other band of idiot trolls.

There ya have it. There is the "mystery". It's more sad than mysterious really. Also I predict lil joei will dislike this post and reply to it with either a childish insult or tell me I need to check my privilege, He's way to predictable.
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
I will always downvote every thread I see asking joei to stop. You are the ones giving the trolls fuel. If every one of his threads didn't get 8 pages of replies maybe he would get bored and move on.

You are the problem, not him.
WasilWaffle [2331700]
WasilWaffle: were cool okay?
WasilWaffle: look at page 3 of my post
joei: ok
joei: you should make the thread
joei: about what you think im trying to accomplish
WasilWaffle: well tell me. whats your opinion on me? whats your opinion on men?
joei: i think men are great
joei: i wouldnt have dude as my 2nd child without them
joei: are you gonna make the thread>
joei: ?
WasilWaffle: I really think you should to represnt yourself
joei: sorry im quiting thread making now
joei: you should do it you are the most knowledgeable person i know
WasilWaffle: really?
joei: yes really
WasilWaffle: I understand
WasilWaffle: is your story true?
joei: what story?
joei: the term story insinuates at something being illegitimate
WasilWaffle: your mo. what you told me earlier
joei: yes im quiting thread making
WasilWaffle: well there's lot of question
joei: make answers to those questions then
WasilWaffle: Im here to get a true answer. I'm assuming yes. If you want me to stop let me know
joei: so make the thread
Last message: 16:17:34 - 01/05/20 TCT


And it ends ladies and gentlemen.

Mentions: joei [2474002] · WasilWaffle [2331700]