Could you please replace my pee jar?
joei rants
Started by WasilWaffle [2331700] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Joei is one of the great forum posters and reminds me of the old times. Keep going Joei
nah, TORN forum need a clown
I agree her cause is good. I dont agree with the way shes going about it. I am not yet saying her story is fake because I just don't know yet. I'm sure the truth will come out sooner or later. Joei id love for you to respond or make a tread and state what your trying to accomplish.
"Her"
Lol
Lol
You have more dribble on your chin than they do
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2195174
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2195174
Mentions: Pig2 [2195174]
Do you really think anybody would go on the internet and lie about their gender? I don't think it's very likely
The fact that you're calling it a "she" just shows how really naive you are.
we dont know yet shooby. That's what were trying to figure out. I agree her story doesn't add up.
may you point me to the right account Joeizena?
Speak for yourself lol.
WE know who it is.
WE know who it is.
whats funny about women? you thinking of some sort of sexist joke? another member of the patriarchy smh
is we your multiple accounts that give you staff collectibles?
i dont think im cut out for the thread making business anymore how about you make it with what you think im trying to accomplish
Hi
joei isn't mysterious. joei isn't even a girl. He is at least the third restart formerly known as Pig and Meow. The last two accounts are in fed. Instead of roll playing an animal this time, he is now roll playing a woman, poorly I might add. He doesn't play this game like a normal person would. His sole purpose here is to live in the forums, talking trash, making stuff up, lying, and just generally being a bad troll. His associates are that of Dud and the other band of idiot trolls.
There ya have it. There is the "mystery". It's more sad than mysterious really. Also I predict lil joei will dislike this post and reply to it with either a childish insult or tell me I need to check my privilege, He's way to predictable.
There ya have it. There is the "mystery". It's more sad than mysterious really. Also I predict lil joei will dislike this post and reply to it with either a childish insult or tell me I need to check my privilege, He's way to predictable.
I will always downvote every thread I see asking joei to stop. You are the ones giving the trolls fuel. If every one of his threads didn't get 8 pages of replies maybe he would get bored and move on.
You are the problem, not him.
You are the problem, not him.
WasilWaffle: were cool okay?
WasilWaffle: look at page 3 of my post
joei: ok
joei: you should make the thread
joei: about what you think im trying to accomplish
WasilWaffle: well tell me. whats your opinion on me? whats your opinion on men?
joei: i think men are great
joei: i wouldnt have dude as my 2nd child without them
joei: are you gonna make the thread>
joei: ?
WasilWaffle: I really think you should to represnt yourself
joei: sorry im quiting thread making now
joei: you should do it you are the most knowledgeable person i know
WasilWaffle: really?
joei: yes really
WasilWaffle: I understand
WasilWaffle: is your story true?
joei: what story?
joei: the term story insinuates at something being illegitimate
WasilWaffle: your mo. what you told me earlier
joei: yes im quiting thread making
WasilWaffle: well there's lot of question
joei: make answers to those questions then
WasilWaffle: Im here to get a true answer. I'm assuming yes. If you want me to stop let me know
joei: so make the thread
Last message: 16:17:34 - 01/05/20 TCT
And it ends ladies and gentlemen.
WasilWaffle: look at page 3 of my post
joei: ok
joei: you should make the thread
joei: about what you think im trying to accomplish
WasilWaffle: well tell me. whats your opinion on me? whats your opinion on men?
joei: i think men are great
joei: i wouldnt have dude as my 2nd child without them
joei: are you gonna make the thread>
joei: ?
WasilWaffle: I really think you should to represnt yourself
joei: sorry im quiting thread making now
joei: you should do it you are the most knowledgeable person i know
WasilWaffle: really?
joei: yes really
WasilWaffle: I understand
WasilWaffle: is your story true?
joei: what story?
joei: the term story insinuates at something being illegitimate
WasilWaffle: your mo. what you told me earlier
joei: yes im quiting thread making
WasilWaffle: well there's lot of question
joei: make answers to those questions then
WasilWaffle: Im here to get a true answer. I'm assuming yes. If you want me to stop let me know
joei: so make the thread
Last message: 16:17:34 - 01/05/20 TCT
And it ends ladies and gentlemen.
Mentions: joei [2474002] · WasilWaffle [2331700]
sometimes they only get 2 pages so i quit torn for an hr to go check on my kiwis instead
she* her*
she* her*