Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Acronym Dilemma (NS)

Started by Helzwar007 [1277229] on in Faction Discussion.

56 replies · 993 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

mug [553318] Committee Committee
a while ago a player named champion used to run a faction name Subversive Alliance, another faction had named themselves Subersive Ailiance, alcoholics I suspect that were too drunk to notice it was supposed to be spelt 'ale' and not 'ail', but I won't get into it anymore... anyways people would get confused whenever SA was mentioned. He opted to call himself The Real SA.

No need to change who you are because someone else is trying to be like you. First NS or something like that when you refer to yourself is suffice enough. Cheers.
2217487 [2217487]
What existing NS3? As far as it’s concerned, the only NS3 I know is Naughty Souls

Is there another NS3 that I’m unaware about?
Pinkie [1886343]
Yeah they could just refer to themselves that was as souls.

"hey TT and Souls are stacking for that chain there"

Easy!
Abdullah [2063435]
I think if it were bogie on top of this instead of Ched, things would've gone down very differently especially knowing that this is the only time it became public. Who knows how many times he actually broke the rules.

And now preaches the highest form of no-"cheating" tolerance in torn
four [254727]
Must feel bad, Stretch reading all these chats but he didn’t want to read yours and Realists. So much salt from you guys losing access in Discord lol