I think NTY would be good. People would read it as "Naughty" soon enough.
Faction Acronym Dilemma (NS)
Started by Helzwar007 [1277229] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
a while ago a player named champion used to run a faction name Subversive Alliance, another faction had named themselves Subersive Ailiance, alcoholics I suspect that were too drunk to notice it was supposed to be spelt 'ale' and not 'ail', but I won't get into it anymore... anyways people would get confused whenever SA was mentioned. He opted to call himself The Real SA.
No need to change who you are because someone else is trying to be like you. First NS or something like that when you refer to yourself is suffice enough. Cheers.
No need to change who you are because someone else is trying to be like you. First NS or something like that when you refer to yourself is suffice enough. Cheers.
personally i would go for
NSB
NSB
You think you have acronym troubles? Ha!
NTY seems good
NTY seems good
NSMain
Stretch got promoted to officer immediately after he should have been immediately deleted for what he did.
Lmao like this one
NTY seems very practical. I'm bringing this one to the leader as a prospect.
NS1/NSMain = Natural Selection
NS2 = No Signal
NS3 = Naughty Souls
Welcome to the NS family
NS2 = No Signal
NS3 = Naughty Souls
Welcome to the NS family
I use NaSo and NaSe, personally.
What about the existing NS3? we would be like NS4 then... which makes me feel like a gaming console for some reason.
NauS
NTS
What existing NS3? As far as it’s concerned, the only NS3 I know is Naughty Souls
Is there another NS3 that I’m unaware about?
Is there another NS3 that I’m unaware about?
Drop the Souls and just name yourselves...
Naughty
Naughty
SOUL
Yeah they could just refer to themselves that was as souls.
"hey TT and Souls are stacking for that chain there"
Easy!
"hey TT and Souls are stacking for that chain there"
Easy!
kind of like george forman esq
I think if it were bogie on top of this instead of Ched, things would've gone down very differently especially knowing that this is the only time it became public. Who knows how many times he actually broke the rules.
And now preaches the highest form of no-"cheating" tolerance in torn
And now preaches the highest form of no-"cheating" tolerance in torn
Must feel bad, Stretch reading all these chats but he didn’t want to read yours and Realists. So much salt from you guys losing access in Discord lol