Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug issue with nerve

Started by davis8247 [440486] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
davis8247 [440486]
Dont know how to put it but when my nerve goes up one every now and again it will say it has went up two but then after a reload or next nerve gain it will return to what i should have
Blistig [1553363]
I had something similar happen last night but with energy. I had 15e after making some attacks. As I was getting ready to head to bed, I returned to the home page and noticed it showed I had 25e. Confused as to how I missed having an extra attack, I went to my friends page to make another attack. When the next page loaded, the energy was back to 15.