Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I was scammed!

Started by 0tsuki [2538070] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 806 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

0tsuki [2538070] ×1

0tsuki [2538070]
Some dude just scammed me with a trade, can anybody help me plz? I lost all my money...
ISHAAN [2112856]
Well, consider it as a lesson learned then. Good luck for the future.

Always check the friends-enemy ratio of the person you're dealing with and use the trade feature. Don't send money first.
slap [2478831]
Welcome to torn

1. NEVER give anyone money on a fake promise/deal
2. Only trade with traders. I.e ORAN, Unique, iribuya etc.
3. Dont trust anyone. This game is full of scammers

I hope this will help you :)

kYo [2106640]
just thinking... what if it's a scam to scam innocent people to give you money? >.>

like what LaPetiteMort mentioned, details, who scammed you?

plus i don't see any benefit scamming a 15 days old account that's not level 15 yet...
0tsuki [2538070]
So it all started when I found a can of crocozile or whatever it is called, and I selled it for good money. Then I started getting muggled, like they are doing in this moment, right Hemi?
So I wanted to buy some new armor and weapons, and I asked for help, told me to send him money and he would give me good items
lapetitemort [2080158]
What scam though?
I'm still lacking details!

Edit: NVM, I didn't back read.

Edit2: Damnit MikePence, I thought that was actually the scammer.
I go back to what I said before then, need more details.
Though tbf, it might be better for OP if he doesn't name drop idk
SomeGuyIGuess [2075679]
lmao, better luck next time.

Usually you don't send money. Trading is a reliable method of not getting scammed. If however you are making a trade for services, e.g reviving or selling loses. Either you will have to accept you may have to bite your loses or do it with someone you can trust such as a veteran of the game.

Just learn your lesson and move on, I've had my fair share of scums, and learnt to be more careful. Even the level 100s cannot be trusted.
0tsuki [2538070]
Yeah. I think I understood it even better after posting this. Be more careful, and never trust anyone. Even asking for help got me problems. lol