Some dude just scammed me with a trade, can anybody help me plz? I lost all my money...
I was scammed!
Started by 0tsuki [2538070] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 43
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- lapetitemort [2080158]
· 32 likes ·
This lacked a lot of necessary details. - Brian [85088]
· 17 likes ·
You sent $2,000,000 to 0tsuki. - kYo [2106640]
· 13 likes ·
just thinking... what if it's a scam to scam innocent people to give you money? >.> like what LaPetiteMort mentioned, details, who scammed you? plus i don't see any benefit scamming a 15 days old account that's not level 15 …
Mentioned in this thread
0tsuki [2538070] ×1
Who was it? And what was and how much?
You sent $2,000,000 to 0tsuki.
What did they do?
I was stupid, and send money to a guy, that promise me some really good items.
Never doing that again. Idk what I was thinking
Well, consider it as a lesson learned then. Good luck for the future.
Always check the friends-enemy ratio of the person you're dealing with and use the trade feature. Don't send money first.
Always check the friends-enemy ratio of the person you're dealing with and use the trade feature. Don't send money first.
This lacked a lot of necessary details.
Welcome to torn
1. NEVER give anyone money on a fake promise/deal
2. Only trade with traders. I.e ORAN, Unique, iribuya etc.
3. Dont trust anyone. This game is full of scammers
1. NEVER give anyone money on a fake promise/deal
2. Only trade with traders. I.e ORAN, Unique, iribuya etc.
3. Dont trust anyone. This game is full of scammers
I hope this will help you :)
just thinking... what if it's a scam to scam innocent people to give you money? >.>
like what LaPetiteMort mentioned, details, who scammed you?
plus i don't see any benefit scamming a 15 days old account that's not level 15 yet...
like what LaPetiteMort mentioned, details, who scammed you?
plus i don't see any benefit scamming a 15 days old account that's not level 15 yet...
Why so quiet?
So was it a failed trade or you sent him money by accident?
*sees Duke lurking in the shadow like*
[image: memeguy.com]
*sees Duke lurking in the shadow like*
[image: memeguy.com]
I talked with OP and received relevant details
The scammer: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2538070
The scammer: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2538070
Mentions: 0tsuki [2538070]
YOU MUGGED 0TSUKI AND STOLE $210,442
Ok OP I got him!
Ok OP I got him!
So it all started when I found a can of crocozile or whatever it is called, and I selled it for good money. Then I started getting muggled, like they are doing in this moment, right Hemi?
So I wanted to buy some new armor and weapons, and I asked for help, told me to send him money and he would give me good items
So I wanted to buy some new armor and weapons, and I asked for help, told me to send him money and he would give me good items
What scam though?
I'm still lacking details!
Edit: NVM, I didn't back read.
Edit2: Damnit MikePence, I thought that was actually the scammer.
I go back to what I said before then, need more details.
Though tbf, it might be better for OP if he doesn't name drop idk
I'm still lacking details!
Edit: NVM, I didn't back read.
Edit2: Damnit MikePence, I thought that was actually the scammer.
I go back to what I said before then, need more details.
Though tbf, it might be better for OP if he doesn't name drop idk
yahh dont do that lol
lmao, better luck next time.
Usually you don't send money. Trading is a reliable method of not getting scammed. If however you are making a trade for services, e.g reviving or selling loses. Either you will have to accept you may have to bite your loses or do it with someone you can trust such as a veteran of the game.
Just learn your lesson and move on, I've had my fair share of scums, and learnt to be more careful. Even the level 100s cannot be trusted.
Usually you don't send money. Trading is a reliable method of not getting scammed. If however you are making a trade for services, e.g reviving or selling loses. Either you will have to accept you may have to bite your loses or do it with someone you can trust such as a veteran of the game.
Just learn your lesson and move on, I've had my fair share of scums, and learnt to be more careful. Even the level 100s cannot be trusted.
iribuya at it again
Yeah. I think I understood it even better after posting this. Be more careful, and never trust anyone. Even asking for help got me problems. lol