Paid, it's an English word so apologies if that language isn't your primary one. However, I don't qualify as a language teacher as I don't have the correct diplomas.
You should find that the Oxford English dictionary has a satisfactory explanation for the definition of the word.I believe it's available online for foreign nationals.
Joei definitely offers something to the community. How many threads do you get posted about you? EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
She's building her brand, and you're helping.
She's trolling and you're feeding.
I found her annoying at first, and then I saw the hilarity of the situation. Edgelord snowflakes melting under the hot micronesian sun. It's f**king hilarious.
"Wind up?". You are threatening to 'kick my backside' because I have told you how this thread comes off to anyone reading it. You rant about a 'nobody not worth mentioning' in a thread about them. I was having fun just pointing out that as much as people scream that joei is a nobody that adds nothing to the community, they are screaming about them. It's funny.
And no, I'm not paid. I was being honest when I said: "I found her annoying at first, and then I saw the hilarity of the situation."