Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Balance

Started by Student [2520424] on in Achievements.

17 replies · 404 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
65
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Student [2520424] ×2

Student [2520424]
It started out as a joke, but now it's real. I'm totally balanced.
  • Strength1,000 +0%
  • Defense1,000 +0%
  • Speed1,000 +0%
  • Dexterity 1,000 +0%
  • Total4,000
Student [2520424]
I realze that after this post, I have to hit the gym again...

EDIT. I just had to make a screencap to remember this: https://prnt.sc/sdy61s