19 replies · 535 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Most-liked replies
Harley[258120]Wiki Contributor
· 1 likes · It's fairly common for stock blocks to trigger at the exact same time due to working with a set cron as skinnypeen has mentioned. The other day I got one 8 seconds apart: - Symbiotic has supplied you with a …
I have a few pairs of events that paid out twice within a day but this was the quickest payout except for when I got a castle on the second day of my hrg bb
eathery Hotels Group has supplied you with a Feathery Hotel Coupon. 23:48:32 17/02/20
Feathery Hotels Group has supplied you with a Feathery Hotel Coupon. 19:48:28 17/02/20
They are possible each hour so an hour apart is the closest you can get. I have had it happen before but I don’t know if it’s happened lately or within the time I have event notifications on record.
I've had similar in the past where I'll get 4 different BB's within a minute I swear, been looking through my notifications but can't find any with 4, a couple of 3's though all at the same time.