Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Quickest Consecutive BB Payout?

Started by ZemaLupin [980016] on in General Discussion.

19 replies · 535 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Telomun [463664]
I have a few pairs of events that paid out twice within a day but this was the quickest payout except for when I got a castle on the second day of my hrg bb
Matty_h [48911]
  • Symbiotic has supplied you with a Drug Pack. 15:48:57 24/02/20
  • Symbiotic has supplied you with a Drug Pack. 14:48:34 24/02/20
  • Symbiotic has supplied you with a Drug Pack. 05:48:38 24/02/20
  • Probably the quickest payout I’ve had and the best day happens at the same time.

    3 drug packs in 1 day and 2 within 1hr of each other.
    Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
    It's fairly common for stock blocks to trigger at the exact same time due to working with a set cron as skinnypeen has mentioned.

    The other day I got one 8 seconds apart:
    Judge [1338544]
    And its just first 2 pages of payouts
    The_Law [1952178]
    I guess I count this as a win. Not the quickest, but the most worthwhile ones (nothing else in between though): Quickest one:
    JustJanet [911066]
    They are possible each hour so an hour apart is the closest you can get. I have had it happen before but I don’t know if it’s happened lately or within the time I have event notifications on record.
    ZemaLupin [980016]
    I've had similar in the past where I'll get 4 different BB's within a minute I swear, been looking through my notifications but can't find any with 4, a couple of 3's though all at the same time.

    Shane with the 4 FHC is mad