Posts archived: 111 / 111 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
[image: imageshack.com]
I think this is good, photoshop>images
I think this is good, photoshop>images
Ok, one more entry. This one stretched my meager skills to the max. So I created a special thread to show my investigative forensic journalism. See the article "Mystery of Chedburn.... Solved?"
Anyway, here is my 2nd submission for the profile pic:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Anyway, here is my 2nd submission for the profile pic:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions: Mystery of Ched... Solved?
Well, so glad we got that conspiracy theory resolved. Now we can all sleep at night. Good work! :-P
$25m?!
Here you go. The animation is a bit glitchy. Just keep watching.
[image: i.imgur.com]
At least worth $30m tbh.
Here you go. The animation is a bit glitchy. Just keep watching.
[image: i.imgur.com]
At least worth $30m tbh.
classic
I made this one because your test faction has this emoji [image: i.imgur.com]as the thumbnail.
On a side note, the background used for this image was taken from the Torn City Times freebies section. I would like to give acknowledgement to the creator of the background graphic, fejzicjasmin [2121619].
[image: i.imgur.com]
On a side note, the background used for this image was taken from the Torn City Times freebies section. I would like to give acknowledgement to the creator of the background graphic, fejzicjasmin [2121619].
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions: fejzicjasmin [2121619]
And another. Translates to "Don't Anger the Big Cheese"
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
My 3 entries:
I don’t know how to resize
I also don’t care about crimes 2.0 Ched, just tryna make people laugh.
I will give you a special offer, 500 points for all 3 off them!
[image: i.imgflip.com]
[image: i.imgflip.com]
[image: i.imgflip.com]
I don’t know how to resize
I also don’t care about crimes 2.0 Ched, just tryna make people laugh.
I will give you a special offer, 500 points for all 3 off them!
[image: i.imgflip.com]
[image: i.imgflip.com]
[image: i.imgflip.com]
oi... i think ol chedders has scammed us ......ok cancel subscription!!
Only Duke would pull a stunt like this.....hmmmmmm [image: emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com]
I think Ched is still just looking for this,
"something unique and fun! They need to be 200x275."
And he still hasn't found it in this thread...
"something unique and fun! They need to be 200x275."
And he still hasn't found it in this thread...
possibly ....or hes comming back .....soon