Rivivinig is all about touching hearts and heeling I do it for the fun of helping others so just ONE GOOD DEED.
The Riviver
Started by Great-Guru [2399597] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 31
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
My good deed in return will be to not mug anyone abroad for at least 1 day :)
Sure felt nice
That was pretty awesome. Thank you so much
bliss
I like riviving, I prefer reviving though, although lately I've become attracted to rovyvying.
thank you
A-royving, a-royving, since rovyving's been my ru-i-n, I'll go no more a-royving with you fair maid!
Thank you!
Thanks for the revive!
awesome dude =^.^= helping a fellow criminal in need
Thanks mate
Thank You, appreciated :)
Thanks for the revive!!! Good deed!!!
Your a diamond cheers for the revive
Cheers!
thanks