I got a mission to defeat someone in Africa with a rifle but I forgot his name. Is there a way to view missions while traveling?
Mission
Started by Sirwolfy [2095942] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- H4zzz4 [2499861]
· 6 likes ·
Their name will be highlighted in the player list when you get there
Mentioned in this thread
Cobra_S_T [1586876] ×1
I got that 3 days ago. I had to defeat Cobra_S_T [1586876] (wrote that down on my notepad). I doubt you have the same target... but give it a go? :)
Mentions: Cobra_S_T [1586876]
Their name will be highlighted in the player list when you get there
I found the name was highlighted when I got to africa but it might have been from DocTorn
It will be highlighted once you arrive. If you see no player highlighted, then you didn't accept the mission
God, yes, and doesn't your heart sink when you see that, or don't see that as the case maybe!
Nearly as bad as finding you have the wrong weapon.
Nearly as bad as finding you have the wrong weapon.
not as bad as then losing against the target. Having to med out again through waiting and try again with little health.