Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by Sirwolfy [2095942] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Cobra_S_T [1586876] ×1

Sirwolfy [2095942]
I got a mission to defeat someone in Africa with a rifle but I forgot his name. Is there a way to view missions while traveling?
bzzt [2465413]
I got that 3 days ago. I had to defeat Cobra_S_T [1586876] (wrote that down on my notepad). I doubt you have the same target... but give it a go? :)

Mentions: Cobra_S_T [1586876]

BadZena [1968552]
God, yes, and doesn't your heart sink when you see that, or don't see that as the case maybe!

Nearly as bad as finding you have the wrong weapon.
Candi_ [914753]
not as bad as then losing against the target. Having to med out again through waiting and try again with little health.