Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Global Chat Stats

Started by Andyman [471591] on in General Discussion.

47 replies · 1.29k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Krastinov [1542326]
Nowadays I just say hi, love ya all. And bye, take care me old darlings.

Alot of people underestimate global chat, saying its a cesspool and other bad names. Remember, it can also offer comfort and fun. Behind every Dude is a real person seeking happiness. Be nice <3
KarmaCop [365532]
Went from like 4th place to 29th....

Proof even in lock down I have half a life.

Viracocha [1772040]
are you chat banned?
then you likely see f**k all eh

I thought they dumped you in a barrel of acid and tipped you off a long pier