‹ General Discussion Stories Forums General Discussion Global Chat Stats
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Nowadays I just say hi, love ya all. And bye, take care me old darlings. Alot of people underestimate global chat, saying its a cesspool and other bad names. Remember, it can also offer comfort and fun. Behind every Dude is a real person seeking happiness. Be nice <3
You took my f**king number
That deserves some punishment Kyle xD
Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.
Potate? I never learnt that word
Ahhh ffs what a load of bollocks
With Dude and Chumpion and friends spewing crap for hours at a time its lost its appeal.
Went from like 4th place to 29th.... Proof even in lock down I have half a life.Load image: disappointed Load image: disappointed Load image: cool Load image: laughing
I must do better next month.
Global chat is a shit show like 80% of the time.
where is the OP getting this info from?
NSA
from #179 to #9 I'm so proud of myself
apparantly its data from Lanes Discord server
I don't know whether to be proud of being in the top 3, or ashamed of myself. xD
All I see are noobs shitposting
are you chat banned? then you likely see f**k all eh I thought they dumped you in a barrel of acid and tipped you off a long pier
we still love you <3
hey i cracked top 30. finally, something im better at than Chit
I am curious as to how this data is gathered, I usually chat for an hour a day or I pop in when I log into train.