I dont suppose it's a big nor an issue but when choosing a car to go racing, steps 2and 3 are basically the same and it doesn't really make sense to me why.
Step 1: Select car
Step 2: Use this car?
Step 3: Use this car?
Not sure why the repeat, I mean I already clicked to select that car and confirmed my selection in step 2, now I need to re-confirm that I confirmed my original selection. I know it's just one extra click it just seems silly.
I sincerely hope the explanation for it is better than, idiots need a 3rd check. In official races we never know what track we gonna get until car has been picked so if it's the wrong car for that track, you need to change it anyway.
Thabks
Step 1: Select car
Step 2: Use this car?
Step 3: Use this car?
Not sure why the repeat, I mean I already clicked to select that car and confirmed my selection in step 2, now I need to re-confirm that I confirmed my original selection. I know it's just one extra click it just seems silly.
I sincerely hope the explanation for it is better than, idiots need a 3rd check. In official races we never know what track we gonna get until car has been picked so if it's the wrong car for that track, you need to change it anyway.
Thabks