Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Staff Items & Rare collectibles thread.

Started by Shooby [2510470] on in General Discussion.

170 replies · 3.78k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 171 / 171 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

PHATTPANTZ [745878]
Love the fact a few people target me for mugging since I posted I had a few items.

Love it more that no one's got anything from me and especially since I added the Toy Octopus the other day ... Missed me carrying 2.5bn and even hospitalised the person who sold it so they didn't get mugged as they were offline as I'm just a nice person.

Looking for that next collectable
Shooby [2510470]
Let's all show CRLF's work some support with a R+
:) a few of us collectors are mentioned.

Strangest and best display cases thread, staff items and collecties. Might be able to help us locate some items and/or better estimate the values of our items. Some great info in there.


https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=2&t=16164370&b=0&a=0&start=0
Hyper [846702]
Torn's Best Collectible Collection open for sell and you can also grab a piece out of it.
Have a look and share your offers.

-I am not selling in any desperation and shit offers will not be entertained at all.
-Bulk Discount applicable.
-Only accepting Cash.Big No to exchange items.