Staff Items & Rare collectibles thread.
Started by Shooby [2510470] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 171 / 171 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I have a Scammer in the Slammer that i want to sell for $999,999,999. Set up trade.
I just have a bookcase in my display...:(
Love the fact a few people target me for mugging since I posted I had a few items.
Love it more that no one's got anything from me and especially since I added the Toy Octopus the other day ... Missed me carrying 2.5bn and even hospitalised the person who sold it so they didn't get mugged as they were offline as I'm just a nice person.
Looking for that next collectable
Love it more that no one's got anything from me and especially since I added the Toy Octopus the other day ... Missed me carrying 2.5bn and even hospitalised the person who sold it so they didn't get mugged as they were offline as I'm just a nice person.
Looking for that next collectable
You don't count xD
Kidding, you've got one of the more impressive displays I've seen.
Kidding, you've got one of the more impressive displays I've seen.
Either have to buy em, get gifted em or do something drastic enough for the devs to make you your own item lol.
Got a few things in my display :D
Let's all show CRLF's work some support with a R+
:) a few of us collectors are mentioned.
Strangest and best display cases thread, staff items and collecties. Might be able to help us locate some items and/or better estimate the values of our items. Some great info in there.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=2&t=16164370&b=0&a=0&start=0
:) a few of us collectors are mentioned.
Strangest and best display cases thread, staff items and collecties. Might be able to help us locate some items and/or better estimate the values of our items. Some great info in there.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=2&t=16164370&b=0&a=0&start=0
If anyone's looking, my Citrus Squeezer is up for sale.
19 circ.
3b :)
19 circ.
3b :)
Got one of the elusive banana phones lol
Torn's Best Collectible Collection open for sell and you can also grab a piece out of it.
Have a look and share your offers.
-I am not selling in any desperation and shit offers will not be entertained at all.
-Bulk Discount applicable.
-Only accepting Cash.Big No to exchange items.
Have a look and share your offers.
-I am not selling in any desperation and shit offers will not be entertained at all.
-Bulk Discount applicable.
-Only accepting Cash.Big No to exchange items.