Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GY this please

Started by combine [2556722] on in Graveyard.

26 replies · 299 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

combine [2556722]
Sorry for the bad post.

People thinks it is begging. So I remove previous words.

By the way, thanks for the guides and advice.

Sorry again.

Peace.
combine [2556722]
For pi, advertise in newspaper. I pay for the upkeep fees.
To make money, buy and sell beers.
For leveling up, use leveling target.
cow [2048141]
I'll paste this from the last time someone begged for donations for new players. It got graved pretty quick so my karma got snubbed last time.


I am also starting a fund to buy myself udder implants if anyone is interested. Think about this before anyone donates.

If you donate to them Vs If you donate to me:
  • Noobs get money or Boobs get money
  • Newer players are happier or Everyone is happier, my udders will bring joy to the people
  • The game is easier for newcomers or The game is easier for nobody
  • New players won't thank you personally or I will send an appreciative "moo" in your direction
  • We won't get to taste new player's salt on the forums as much or everyone will be able to taste premium 2% cow's milk
It's a no brainer at this point.