so yeah that happened, I'd like to hear everyone's opinions on what was the finishing factor in his/her banning
cryptojugg fedded
Started by EggFriedRice [2420435] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 71
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- ZickyJackz [497258]
· 11 likes ·
Good Riddance, now let's forget and move on. Far more important shit going on in the world...like Plagues and riots... - SkinnyPeen [2176021]
· 9 likes ·
Not a clue, I bet those 'staff notes' are really, reaaaaaaally interesting. I also heard that some of the fortune Satoshi Nakamoto's bitcoin wallet moved recently. I'm going to err on the side of caution here and take a guess … - AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]
· 9 likes ·
Ight should be spelled a'ight. Shame it takes a 57 year old boomer to tell you how to spell black slang.
Mentioned in this thread
CryptoJugg [2534313] ×1
Not a clue, I bet those 'staff notes' are really, reaaaaaaally interesting.
I also heard that some of the fortune Satoshi Nakamoto's bitcoin wallet moved recently. I'm going to err on the side of caution here and take a guess at that CryptoMugg is none other that Satoshi Nagasaki himself. And that they went and froze his blockchain payment via coingate to torn, so Ched sicced the federales onto him.
I also heard that some of the fortune Satoshi Nakamoto's bitcoin wallet moved recently. I'm going to err on the side of caution here and take a guess at that CryptoMugg is none other that Satoshi Nagasaki himself. And that they went and froze his blockchain payment via coingate to torn, so Ched sicced the federales onto him.
I thought it was Satoshi nakamoto
well satoshi was his first name
*psst* hes actually Adam Back.
Back to claim his fortune in BTC ready for the next fork. Ayyyyyyyyyy, I'm here all evening (i'm not it's 530am, and I will probably passout soon)
Back to claim his fortune in BTC ready for the next fork. Ayyyyyyyyyy, I'm here all evening (i'm not it's 530am, and I will probably passout soon)
good so hoei can stop ranting.
Good Riddance, now let's forget and move on. Far more important shit going on in the world...like Plagues and riots...
that is very true
who?
ched's special friend
One small step for staff, but a giant leap for catfish haters everywhere.....
Umm
STFU and change your name to Poofycake?
STFU and change your name to Poofycake?
?
who actually gives a shit?
the people that pissed away their money on him?
What PimpChu said.
havent seen anyone between your post and joei's 30 posts about cryptojugg who gave them money.
sooo *shrugs* they clearly dont use the forums.
sooo *shrugs* they clearly dont use the forums.
ight well that's your opinion, thank you for sharing i guess, adds to the discussion aspect init
Ight should be spelled a'ight.
Shame it takes a 57 year old boomer to tell you how to spell black slang.
Shame it takes a 57 year old boomer to tell you how to spell black slang.