Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

cryptojugg fedded

Started by EggFriedRice [2420435] on in Graveyard.

70 replies · 1.85k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
71
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

CryptoJugg [2534313] ×1

SkinnyPeen [2176021]
Not a clue, I bet those 'staff notes' are really, reaaaaaaally interesting.

I also heard that some of the fortune Satoshi Nakamoto's bitcoin wallet moved recently. I'm going to err on the side of caution here and take a guess at that CryptoMugg is none other that Satoshi Nagasaki himself. And that they went and froze his blockchain payment via coingate to torn, so Ched sicced the federales onto him.
SkinnyPeen [2176021]
*psst* hes actually Adam Back.

Back to claim his fortune in BTC ready for the next fork. Ayyyyyyyyyy, I'm here all evening (i'm not it's 530am, and I will probably passout soon)
PimpChu [1284243]
havent seen anyone between your post and joei's 30 posts about cryptojugg who gave them money.

sooo *shrugs* they clearly dont use the forums.