Looking to help people get a grasp on their finances if they are struggling
Who needs help.
Started by MentalHealth202 [2444898] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 69
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- RonBurgundy [71545]
· 7 likes ·
I'm down to my last $41.1bn so what do you recommend? I was leaning towards hookers, but there is always blackjack ... - Swatsicle [1593313]
· 7 likes ·
Dude's offering a free voluntary service to help noobs along, everyone is trolling the thread. Stay classy, Torn. You keep on keeping on, mr. Thenewboss94. Helping people along even if you don't get anything in return. I respect it. - manic [1554958] · 5 likes ·
SPEND $1 LESS THAN WHAT YOU MAKE There ya go... And for free as well.
Mentioned in this thread
Matty_h [48911] ×1 MissAdventure [2202270] ×1 Shooby [2510470] ×1
What's your definition of struggling?
I am struggling.
Broke burning through more cash than your making, bad at managing your cash. Things like this
Can you help the opposites?
SPEND $1 LESS THAN WHAT YOU MAKE
There ya go...
And for free as well.
There ya go...
And for free as well.
Edit: Double post.
10/10.
Solid advice.
I just made billions off this one man's advice.
Now my family will never live in poverty again.
Solid advice.
I just made billions off this one man's advice.
Now my family will never live in poverty again.
Help me, I broke apart my insides.
Help me, I've got no soul to sell.
Help me, I've got no soul to sell.
What NW range do you consider broke?
I imagine 90% of people in this situation can be helped by staying away from the casino.
Most people I know who are running are constant negative are doing so because of losses in the casino.
Most people I know who are running are constant negative are doing so because of losses in the casino.
Judging by his, probably pretty low.
Lol very funny guys. I'd like to help the players that are truely struggling to find their way financially.
Shooby Im good on my end of finances I dont have worries.
I'd like to help people who have a 5 to 10m networth range.
Well post your sage advice here. Take me as an example then. I fly moderately, take about 3 xans a day and use both E and nerve refills. I buy 100 empty bloodbags a day and spin all the wheels daily.
What is your advice that doesn’t include me trading?
What is your advice that doesn’t include me trading?
I'd first ask you what your expenses were outside of wheel spins and blood bags. Do you have any assets stacked away?
I'd also ask if you had any outstanding debt.
I'm down to my last $41.1bn so what do you recommend?
I was leaning towards hookers, but there is always blackjack ...
I was leaning towards hookers, but there is always blackjack ...