Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Who needs help.

Started by MentalHealth202 [2444898] on in Graveyard.

68 replies · 719 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
69
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Matty_h [48911] ×1 MissAdventure [2202270] ×1 Shooby [2510470] ×1

Shooby [2510470]
10/10.
Solid advice.

I just made billions off this one man's advice.
Now my family will never live in poverty again.
Matty_h [48911]
I imagine 90% of people in this situation can be helped by staying away from the casino.

Most people I know who are running are constant negative are doing so because of losses in the casino.
Malgarth [2308239]
Well post your sage advice here. Take me as an example then. I fly moderately, take about 3 xans a day and use both E and nerve refills. I buy 100 empty bloodbags a day and spin all the wheels daily.

What is your advice that doesn’t include me trading?