Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Who needs help.

Started by MentalHealth202 [2444898] on in Graveyard.

68 replies · 719 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

cow [2048141]
Help me. I am not making any money in-game currently because I do not feel like it.
  • I spend about ~500,000 dollars daily on bullwhips that I do not need, for my display case.
  • I spend everything that is not going to bullwhips is lost in the casino
If I don't receive more money I won't be able to sustain my diet of human flesh.
Malgarth [2308239]
Other expenses include the 1.7m property rent after every 5 days. No other expenses other than the negligible cheap beer that I down daily for the crimes.
Swatsicle [1593313]
Dude's offering a free voluntary service to help noobs along, everyone is trolling the thread. Stay classy, Torn.

You keep on keeping on, mr. Thenewboss94. Helping people along even if you don't get anything in return. I respect it.
APOLLO [862724]
Look NewBoss,

If by 'get a grasp' you mean masturbate and if by 'finances you mean my cock.

Then I think you are posting in the wrong forum:)
Shooby [2510470]
Shame some people can't take a little humor.
No ones put him down lol.

I don't think there's anything beneficial he can really say that isn't already covered in all the available guides and tutorials anyway.