Who needs help.
Started by MentalHealth202 [2444898] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Help me. I am not making any money in-game currently because I do not feel like it.
- I spend about ~500,000 dollars daily on bullwhips that I do not need, for my display case.
- I spend everything that is not going to bullwhips is lost in the casino
I no money. Send help!
Mahogany everything.
Other expenses include the 1.7m property rent after every 5 days. No other expenses other than the negligible cheap beer that I down daily for the crimes.
Yes, 17.5m that i owe to Duke till I get the loan shark merit.
What is your bank balance looking like?
37m
Dude's offering a free voluntary service to help noobs along, everyone is trolling the thread. Stay classy, Torn.
You keep on keeping on, mr. Thenewboss94. Helping people along even if you don't get anything in return. I respect it.
You keep on keeping on, mr. Thenewboss94. Helping people along even if you don't get anything in return. I respect it.
What does the average struggling Torn citizen’s bank balance look like?
You’re going to spend all your money on an old English liquorice sweet?
I had a feeling I was being trolled but played it off. I like to help people.
How am I suppose to know the amswer to this question.
Look NewBoss,
If by 'get a grasp' you mean masturbate and if by 'finances you mean my cock.
Then I think you are posting in the wrong forum:)
If by 'get a grasp' you mean masturbate and if by 'finances you mean my cock.
Then I think you are posting in the wrong forum:)
Shame some people can't take a little humor.
No ones put him down lol.
I don't think there's anything beneficial he can really say that isn't already covered in all the available guides and tutorials anyway.
No ones put him down lol.
I don't think there's anything beneficial he can really say that isn't already covered in all the available guides and tutorials anyway.
I have a drug problem.
I need more drugs.
Not fussy, any drugs will do
I need more drugs.
Not fussy, any drugs will do
Xanax is the answer to your problem.
You sent some Shrooms to MissHap with the message: I believe you need drugs
Well that’s my good deed for the year.
Well that’s my good deed for the year.
You sent 10x Xanax to MissHap with the message: Pop a pillllie
Mentions: MissAdventure [2202270]