Share your story and tell us how you created your Torn username.
Username Origin
Started by Jenga187 [2202490] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 59
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Phil-I-P [2035498]
· 20 likes ·
If Will.I.Am can do it... - Jonicorn [2173172]
· 13 likes ·
My name is Jo and I like unicorns. Others insist my name is Jon and I like corn -.- - PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
· 10 likes ·
[image: media1.tenor.com] Shout out to my parents for coming up with the Julie part
If Will.I.Am can do it...
My username came about as Jenga was my call sign in the Marine Corps. 187 is police code for murder so it just seemed fitting for this game.
Ha ha ha nice one
what exactly earned you the nickname jenga?
Username
You mean my email? Well because I have that tattoo on my leg
You mean my email? Well because I have that tattoo on my leg
Edit
You shout "Jenga!" when everything falls apart.
He's the one that cleans up the mess.
He's the one that cleans up the mess.
Marines just playing silly drinking games is probably the simplest way to put it.
My name means king in amish
welp fair enough I'll update this with whatever i get nicknamed when i enlist although that's at least a year away
Its always latenight somewhere.
My name is Jo and I like unicorns.
Others insist my name is Jon and I like corn -.-
Others insist my name is Jon and I like corn -.-
Joni likes corn and I don't care
My name is Narodweas because World of warcraft name randomizer picked the name and I kept it
My name is Narodweas because World of warcraft name randomizer picked the name and I kept it
Im Monday. No one likes me. Simple.
Logi nub is my irl name
shit here got his name from piss
My corpsman gave me this nickname
Donkey's are mean as hell, and one of my favorite animals, also I loved the game M.U.L.E. and so went with a name based on those