So can you say you're a Cornstar?
Username Origin
Started by Jenga187 [2202490] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I joined the General voice channel on - r3x- lotto server, and upon joining I said "Its ya boy SkinnyPeen" and it killed everyone, and I was told I had to change my name on torn to it.
I was misquoting this -
I was misquoting this -
Was pretty much dead in this game, came back to activity, so I came "out of the grave". Which in portuguese is da campa.
Campa was also my nickname in uni so that helps.
Campa was also my nickname in uni so that helps.
My favorite Digimon.
I didn't know what to put as my name so I just did hello but made it look cooler
splish splash
Well.... I was born and my parents were choosing between the names Kiefer and Kelsie. They chose the right one
orgasm
Andrew Vachss has a popular Noir Detective series, the Burke novels, featuring a giant, deaf-mute Mongolian Assassin, Max the Silent, as Burke’s adopted brother. Vachss is an attorney specializing in pro-bono representation of children caught up in predator/trafficking/abuse situations in the SDNY (Southern District of New York) federal courts. His living income is dependent solely on book sales. He, also, has famously authored some Batman graphic novels.
Can't wait to hear how bogie got his nickname.....
There's a very long thread about this already (but don't feel bad, it hasn't been bumped in 16 days). Lots of cool stuff in there. Enjoy!
i don't know that seems too obvious
Years ago like 21 ago before this game game I had to change my Email and I could not use my old one. Instead of wanting to put a number after it I decided a letter and wanted it Z to sound like the Zed pronounciation so I put Zed. Then over 14 years ago when I signed up to this game I wanted Zed. in there but I wanted a crime sounding name so I put a Dr in front of it. Cause there is always someone name doc or Doctor or Professor in old gangster and crime movies.
Hopslam is my favorite beer.
the libertines are my favourite band. go figure
I speed skate...or at least I used to. Spoiler alert: I no longer speed skate.
do you skate speed?
Drenga is great