17 replies · 617 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
59
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
Most-liked replies
Mister_Tank[2348364]
· 6 likes · - kasddfosgd attacked you but lost [view] - kasddfosgd bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $24,150,000. So pathetic.. 24m doesn't worth mugging yet you still lose.. Try harder next time
Kafia[2480738]
· 5 likes · 3/5. Fun buy mugging experience - He bought a few DVDs, revived me, and mugged me for 1mil. Also said "Sorry xD" when I sent a "hahahaha xD" Constructive criticism: (Where I docked the 2 points) 1mil is not worth …
3/5. Fun buy mugging experience - He bought a few DVDs, revived me, and mugged me for 1mil. Also said "Sorry xD" when I sent a "hahahaha xD"
Constructive criticism: (Where I docked the 2 points) 1mil is not worth the 50E tbh. I was self-hosp'd and had revives turned on - clearly a mistake (I had forgotten to turn off revives again after a xanax OD). I would not have deposited the money quickly. You should've bought the rest of the items too and done a bigger buy mug. You could've easily gotten a 2mil+ mug, which would be decent for 50E. Do bigger buy mugs! I've made more money mugging than you have, and I've only mugged inactives. With buy mugging, you should be making a lot more. :/