Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buymugging Service

Started by Idiot [2168481] on in Attacking.

17 replies · 617 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
59
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Idiot [2168481] ×1

Idiot [2168481]
Starting a thread so those I buymug can leave reviews.

Did I buymug you? Did you enjoy the experience? Anything I could do to improve for next time? Please leave me a review.

Aiming to be the most trusted, polite and reliable buymugger around!
Dirksbutt [2486166]
Lmao... The audacity of this guy ? can't be mad at him... 4/5 star...made me have to google how to not be revived, atleast he only took 1.4mil..
Kafia [2480738]
3/5. Fun buy mugging experience - He bought a few DVDs, revived me, and mugged me for 1mil. Also said "Sorry xD" when I sent a "hahahaha xD"

Constructive criticism: (Where I docked the 2 points)
1mil is not worth the 50E tbh. I was self-hosp'd and had revives turned on - clearly a mistake (I had forgotten to turn off revives again after a xanax OD). I would not have deposited the money quickly. You should've bought the rest of the items too and done a bigger buy mug. You could've easily gotten a 2mil+ mug, which would be decent for 50E.
Do bigger buy mugs! I've made more money mugging than you have, and I've only mugged inactives. With buy mugging, you should be making a lot more. :/
Sevro [2322260]
Money mugged141,351,260
Yup, you do a whole lotta buy mugging, and with your stats, I'd imagine just getting 141m mugged took a while...
Helmstetter [2272097]
Idiot bought 4 x Erotic DVD from your bazaar for $15,919,796.
Idiot mugged you and stole $0

I sent a beer for the effort and for the laugh. ;-P