Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Conspiracy theory

Started by ghostfacers [2233008] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
zuni [2313936] Wiki Contributor
Lmao ? your luck just isn’t in your favor tbh. I have not experienced any issues with such things, but who knows. Maybe you are key to Sym rising through hospitalizations due to blood bags. Sym to 700!
Ac3to [2196357]
Yeah I think it's just random.. happens to me too. I've tried to get into the habit of doing crimes before filling bloodbags lol.